Choose from Options 1 or 2. Then complete all tasks under your chosen option.
Option 1: Artist
- Paint, draw or illustrate each of these:
- a scene from a story
- a person or object
- a landscape.
- Show a selection of your own recent work. (Send it to your leader)
Option 2: Arts enthusiast
- Choose a favourite art form or artist to take an active interest in. It
doesn’t have to be painting – it could be pop music, sculpture, theatre,
architecture, break dancing or anything similar.
- Describe two visits you have made that are connected to your interest. You can use photographs, films, recordings, concert programmes, ticket stubs, newspaper reviews or websites to illustrate your point.
- Show that you know a lot about an aspect of your interest. You could talk about a particular piece of art, like a painting, performance, sculpture or building. Or you could discuss a particular person or historical period connected with your chosen art form.
- Make a list of major events, exhibitions or venues connected with your chosen subject. Talk about why the items on your list are important.