Stage 1 Requirements:
Show that you can:
- Turn on and log into a computer
- Use a piece of software, for example an email or a game
- Name the main parts of a computer system
- Connect a peripheral (for example a scanner or printer) to your computer and use it. This could also be a mouse or keyboard (Unplug and plug back in)
- Create a piece of digital media. It could be artwork, a photograph, music or animation.
- Use the internet for research:decide on an area of interest
- find three websites with content that matches your area of interest
- collect relevant information by printing or saving as files
- Using your internet research, design a presentation and tell others about what you have found out. This could be an electronic or paper-based presentation. We recommend recording a video or making a PowerPoint. But a document will also suffice.