- Invite the Young People to join a video conference.
- Before the meeting ask the Young People to join wearing different costumes or clothes. Think vampire teeth, fake mustaches, hats, scarfs.
- While one leader runs the game and picks the Participant to be identified, nominate another leader to answer Yes/No questions
- Let young people take it on turns to ask Yes/No questions until the correct person is found!
- Have people turn off their cameras as the equivalent of putting tiles down. E.G, if the question is are they wearing a hat, and the leader answering says no, then all those without hats turn off their camera.
Tips and gotchas:
- Private message between leaders to select the target of each round
- Refresh yourself on the game rules here… https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guess_Who%3F?fbclid=IwAR0rafC9-zIhbXJRm_8tFjTgQNTXGL47eQbHodsi_3jxjCDUx4JVQhuqQFE