Choose three of these activities to do. You must have an adult with you while you complete these activities
- Imagine an event, character or scene. Now draw it using a pencil, brush, pen or crayon.
- Design and make a greetings card.
- Make a poster advertising Scouting or a Cub Scout event.
- Design and make a decorated book cover.
- Draw or paint a picture of still life or a landscape.
- Make a display of photographs on a subject that interests you.
- Make a video on a subject that interests you.
- Design and build a model.
- Visit an art gallery.
- Make a model out of clay.
You can use a computer to make either the greeting card or the poster, but not both.
Take photo’s and video’s of your Cub completing the tasks for your leader. When weekly meetings start back up your Cub can bring in their artwork to show to the other Cubs.